Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm Having an Affair With My Pillow

I sleep with a Snoogle, and that means I kind of sleep alone.

It is phenomenal for pregnant ladies and encompasses all the back support, leg elevation, and roll-over prevention that one could wish for. It also splits the bed pretty evenly down the middle, which means once I get in that bed, I can't really even see over the pillow to the beautiful man who is slumbering there beside me. And, since Burt loves the pillow too, the three of us (Burt, the pillow, and I) tend to hog the covers to one side of the bed. Once I am tucked in there (which takes a minute or two, what with all the propping, tucking, and wrestling), I tend to not want to move, so I flail an arm or a leg over to Scott's side to say goodnight. Then, once we're all asleep, I noisily untangle myself to use the bathroom 3-18 times every night. Ahhhhh, sleepy time. 

I can't wait to add our baby boy to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment